Ads (728x90)


7.10.2014-1 7.10.2014-2 7.10.2014-3
Today, members of the search and rescue operation for the missing B4 helicopter and I were in Naung Mon village to continue the operation. A villager who could speak the Rawan dialect, told us about a possible (crash) site.

Without any hesitation, the search and rescue team and I left Naung Mon for Lah Sar village to continue the operation.

My heart was overwhelmed with joy when I saw my personal assistant U Shwe Yin Taw Gyi (a Tibeto-Myanmar). He told me that he walked a head of the two pilots as both of them suffered injuries. At present, Ko San Win Kyaw, Sai Wuna Kyaw, who had been trained for the Mount Everest expedition, Ko Aung Zaya Myo, 20 villagers, members of the police security force are urgently in search of the two pilots deep in the forest. In the very near future, we will be able to find and rescue them.

I profoundly express my heartfelt thanks to each and every individual, who has been saying his or her prayers with love for the search and rescue operation.

+HTOO Foundation 

Post a Comment

Blogger Disqus

Comment ေပးရန္ ညာဘက္ေထာင့္မွ Blogger or Facebook or Disqus ကုိႏွိပ္ပါ။

Voted This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...