Ads (728x90)


 This is the life of female teachers in Buthidaung and Maungdaw in Northern Rakhine State, Myanmar.

They keep poison bottles to commit suicide in case they were abducted to be raped and killed by these Bengalis. In 2012, many Rakhines including a school head was butchered and women were regularly raped by by these Bengalis while the Western press did not report truthfully about these atrocities while reprinting and duplicating even fake photos and lies fabricated by the Bengalis (so-called Rohingyas) all over the world.

 The Bengalis often set fire on their own houses so that the houses belonging to the Rakhines in the whole villages or wards would also be destroyed. 

Then they claimed that theirs had been destroyed by the Rakhines. 

There were casualties from both sides in this communal conflict but only the Moslem Bengalis were considered victims

Worried by the news of Maungdaw, I rang my friends, the female schoolteachers, who have been posted at villages in Maungdaw Township.

"How's that my friend?" I asked.

She replied: "I can't come back home because there's an exam which  I must take on responsibility. And also because the roads have been blocked. A man will be  nowhere to be seen there.

"The house where a schoolteacher lives has no security. It is built with reed matting wall and with roof having holes.

"Be alert this night" I warned.

She replied: " I has kept a poison on my body. I can't bear they assaulting me sexually. Immediately after they've arrived in the village, I will commit suicide by consuming poison. I can't quit life-giving schoolteacherhood.

Post a Comment

Blogger Disqus

Comment ေပးရန္ ညာဘက္ေထာင့္မွ Blogger or Facebook or Disqus ကုိႏွိပ္ပါ။

Voted This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...